Aitcool 12cfm Twin Stage Dual Voltage Pump
The Aitcool brand makes exceptional products - all their pumps are CE marked, a European quality standard.
This twin stage VP2200N pump will efficiently pull a vacuum on ovens, large rack-mounted systems and short path distillation systems. This pump should not be run for more than 2 hours.
A twin stage pump has two rotors and vanes - one stage creates a vacuum and one cleans the system, ultimately creating a deeper vacuum. A twin stage pump provides faster evacuation, a cleaner process and quieter operation.
The pump comes as standard with rubber feet to dampen vibrations/reduce noise and a carry handle. Additionally a power supply and UK plug are included.
- Flow rate: 50Hz 10cfm 283L per min/60Hz 12cfm 340L per min.
- 600ml oil capacity.
- Weight: 14.5kg approx.
- 390 x 140 x 252mm.
- Partial pressure: 2x10-1Pa.
- Total pressure: 15 microns.
- 1/4" & 3/8" SAE inlet port.
- If there is low pressure please be sure to call us for advice instead of continuing to use the pump
- Thoroughly research the processes when using these products
- Only intended for the use of people over age 18
- When using a vacuum pump with the chamber always ensure there is oil in the pump and that it is clean and changed regularly.
- If the oil gets dark it needs changing immediately. Let the pump cool between uses and don’t have it running for prolonged periods of time (30-45 minutes).
- Afterwards ensure the pump and chamber valves are turned off in the reverse order of how you turned them on and disconnect the hose. Otherwise you may pull oil from the pump into the chamber.