Aitcool 8cfm Twin Stage Pump
The Aitcool brand makes exceptional products - all their pumps are CE marked, a European quality standard.
This powerful twin stage pump will efficiently pull a vacuum on large rack mounted systems or vacuum ovens.
A twin stage pump has two rotors and vanes - one stage creates a vacuum and one cleans the system, ultimately creating a deeper vacuum. Faster evacuation, a cleaner process and quieter operation is possible with a twin stage.
The pump comes as standard with rubber feet to dampen vibrations/reduce noise and a carry handle. Additionally a power supply and UK plug are included.
- Flow rate: 50Hz 8.0cfm 227L per min/60Hz 9.0cfm 225L per min.
- 600ml oil capacity.
- Weight: 12.5kg approx.
- 390 x 140 x 252mm.
- Partial pressure: 2x10-1Pa.
- Total pressure: 15 microns.
- 1/4" & 3/8" SAE inlet port.
- Thoroughly research the processes when using these products.
- Only intended for the use of people over age 18.
- When using a vacuum pump with the chamber always ensure there is oil in the pump and that it is clean and changed regularly.
- Let the pump cool between uses and don’t have it running for prolonged periods of time.
- Afterwards ensure the pump and chamber valves are turned off in the reverse order of how you turned them on and disconnect the hose. Otherwise you may pull oil from the pump into the chamber.