Aitcool ARV-16 Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
The ARV-16 is a top-of-the-range, industrial vacuum pump. It has a range of applications from vacuum ovens, to rotary evaporators, to short path distillation.
Rotary vane - also known as sliding vane pumps - are designed to pump for extended periods of time and are renowned for their ability to pull down to a deep vacuum. They are extremely reliable and work via a positive displacement principle, essentially trapping the fluid/vapour as it is pulled into the inlet pipe, trapping it in-between the vanes on the inside cam and forcing it through the outlet/discharge pipe.
Rotary vane pumps are a versatile solution as they can handle low to medium viscosity fluids and non-lubricating fluids because there is no metal on metal contact within the pump. This additionally means that the pump can maintain a high performance and has a very long life span. Where the rotary vane truly excels however, is handling low viscosity liquids, such as propane, butane, solvents and alcohols.
- Motor speed: 50Hz 1440/60Hz 1720.
- 0.9-1.5L oil capacity.
- 220v/50hz voltage.
- Weight: 32kg.
- 520 x 192 x 295mm.
- Partial pressure: 4x10-2Pa.
- Total pressure: 8x10-1Pa.
- KF25 inlet and exhaust port.
- If there is low pressure please be sure to call us for advice instead of continuing to use the pump.
- Please thoroughly research the processes when using these products.
- Only intended for use by people over age 18.