Apollo 500 Extraction System
Material Column Dimensions: 3" x 24"
Material Column Capacity: 424-729g
Please note, capacities are an estimate based on ideal material condition. You should allow for a 20% tolerance either way, depending on your biomass preparation.
BHO Hardware's exclusive range of stainless steel extractor systems are manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel and are ideal for extracting essential health oils such as lavender and rose.
All BHO Hardware “open material systems” have the ability to attach a vacuum pump, this is crucial when making extracts as the vacuum pump removes all the unwanted air from the material column. This is important for both safety and for quality purposes.
Leaving air in the material column can cause moisture to build up in the column increasing the risk of blocking filters, its also advantages to remove oxygen from the system so not to react with the solvent. By removing the air from the column, the user will find that the solvent used will be sucked into the column enabling more solvent to be held within the tube
What makes our products stand out:
- All BHO Hardware units are 304 grade stainless steel.
- All BHO Hardware connecting pieces including all the ¼” ball valves are made from 316 stainless steel
- Colour coded 316 stainless steel ball valves (control the safe flow of solvent ).
- Rubber feet 4 prong stand / quadpod as standard to provide more stability.
- Pressure gauge as standard with each unit
- Plug n play unit Solvent and Ptfe paper provided free with each unit
- 2 year warranty with BHO Hardware - excludes gaskets and screens.
- Assembled in the UK on a BHO Hardware site.
Our extraction systems can be customised to suit your needs. If you would like to customise a system please call our office on 0114 229 1807.
- Jacketed material column (500g - please note, capacities are an estimate based on ideal material condition. You should allow for a 20% tolerance either way, depending on your biomass preparation.)
- Welded gas inlet ball valve
- 2 x 3” High Pressure Clamps
- 2 x 3” Viton gaskets
- 30 micron stainless steel filter as standard
- x5 420ml of Whip-It! Premium, zero impurity butane (UK dispatch only)
- Free roll of blast paper to extract directly onto
- Never put butane filled tubes in the freezer.
- Always use in extremely well ventilated OUTDOOR areas.
- Using dry ice instead of crushed will get the product much colder.
- When packing the tube try to compress the product, this will help saturate all the product when you come to administer the butane.
- Vacuuming the tube after you’ve packed the product helps remove any unwanted moisture and oxygen. The vacuum will enable faster filling of butane.
- Freezing the vacuumed tube for a minimum of 2 hours before administering the butane will mean you don’t pull as much colour out of the product so it will improve clarity and increase yield.