The Falcon 1500 is a rack mounted closed loop system designed to process 1500g per run; the system is designed for maximum productivity and efficiency. When the system is upgraded to an active system, it can complete 3 runs in 8 hours.
The Falcon 1500 model is a top-fill passive closed loop extractor, with one 4'' x 36'' dewaxing column, a 6'' x 36'' collection base with hemi lid and a 12'' x 15'' reclamation tank. Solvent is moved throughout the closed loop system using a vacuum, pressure and temperature manipulation, the temperature manipulation is achieved with the use of dry ice or from our selection of heaters and chillers.
Using the pressure and temperature manipulation the closed loop system can pass solvent from the reclamation tank into the top-fill dewax column, the solvent then passes over the material extracting the oil. The oil and solvent then flow into the collection base. The solvent is then recovered to the reclamation tank leaving behind the oil in the splatter platter at the bottom of the collection base. The reclamation tank has an inner level fill indicator which allows for extremely accurate solvent measurement. The system is supplied as a passive system, it can be upgraded to an active system with a CMEP-OL explosion proof recovery pump.
The Falcon 1500 Closed Loop Extractor is perfect for professional extractors who have a medium to large amount of material to process. The dewaxing column allows the waxes, lipids and chlorophyll to be removed during the extraction process, leaving a clear pure oil. The Falcon 1500 is supplied with the 6'' x 36'' collection base with hemi lid and 12'' x 15'' reclamation tank. Both the collection base and reclamation tank have two viewing windows which allow the extractor to easily view the progress of each stage. The 6'' x 36'' collection base and 12'' x 15'' reclamation tank allows the user to wash the product 3 times.
The collection base and reclamation tank has enough solvent capacity to wash the material three times in one run, this allows for greater yields. BHO Hardware closed loop systems can be supplied with either Viton, Buna or EPDM gaskets, depending on the solvent being used for the extraction.
BHO Hardware also supply a wide range of gaskets with mesh filters, varying from 5'' 150 micron, these are also available with Viton, Buna & EPDM. Which filter you choose will be influenced by your desired end result, for those who want to remove as many waxes and lipids as possible will need to use the 5 micron filter. Extractors who want to preserve some yield, will only want to go as low as 30 micron.
All BHO Hardware closed loop systems are designed, built and pressure tested in the UK before being dispatched to customers. All the closed loop systems are pressure tested @ 100 PSI over a minimum of 72 hours.
- Stainless steel PTFE braided hose for double recovery.
- Viton, Buna or EPDM gaskets with mesh filters.
- Condensing coils.
- CMEP-OL explosion-proof solvent recovery pump.
- 4” x 36” stainless steel dewax column (1500g).
- 304 stainless steel ¼” heavy duty ball valves.
- 6” x 36” collection base with hemi lid and 2 viewing ports.
- 6” x 2” splatter platter.
- 12” x 15” recovery tank with hemi lid, dipstick and 2 viewing ports.
- 2 x 9.5” condensing coils.
- Stainless steel braided PTFE hose.
- High pressure clamps.
- Choice of Viton, Buna or EPDM gaskets.
- Glycerine filled vacuum gauges.
- 4-way manifold.
- 2kw circularing water heater.
- Hi-Lo 2 way nitrogen regulator.
- 4” x 36” dewaxing column capacity 1500g of material (14.2 cans of 420ml Whip-It! butane can).
- 6” x 36” collection base with hemi lid 13400ml of solvent (15.7 x 420ml Whip-It! butane can).
- 6” x 2” jacketed splatter platter (900ml of oil).
- 12” x 15” recovery tank 22400ml of solvent (53 x 420ml Whip-It! butane can).
- The Falcon 1500 is supplied with NPT fittings as standard.
- 2 year warranty with BHO Hardware rack mounted closed loop systems – excludes gaskets and screens.
- Designed, assembled & tested in the UK on a BHO Hardware site.
- Custom builds are available at request.
- Systems can hold a vacuum as low as -29.9inHg / -1 bar.
- Quick-release 304 stainless steel coupler for vacuum pump.
- Using a combination of dry ice and heat will help move the solvent more around the closed loop system.
- Ensure you leave 20% space in the gas reclamation tank to account for expansion.
- When packing the tube try to compress the product as much as possible, this will help saturate all the product when you soak the material in butane.
- Vacuuming the tube after you’ve packed the product helps remove any unwanted moisture and oxygen. The vacuum will enable faster filling of butane.
- Freezing the vacuumed tube for a minimum of 2 hours before administering the butane will mean you don’t pull as much chlorophyll out of the product so it will improve clarity and purity.