Helios 5L Short Path Turn Key Solution Kit
Introducing Helios’s 5L Short Path Distillation Turn Key Solution Kit, Capable of efficiently and accurately refining extracts into separate fractions. and allows the user to limit the amount of wanted Compounds from within their extract, or even separate the extract into fractions of itself, leaving the user with as pure an extract as possible.
The evaporating flask is gently heated, causing the extract to begin evaporating. By doing this at different temperatures the short path distillation kit can condense the evaporated compounds at each temperature (Fraction) and collect them the separate flasks, refining the starting product.
This turnkey solution comes with everything needed to use our Short path to its maximum potential.
Features of our short path:
- A cold trap to collect remnants of solvent.
- Easy adjust scissor stands to support the apparatus.
- A heating element with magnetic stirrer to evenly heat your extract.
- Stainless steel clips to connect to the evaporation flask.
Edwards RV8 Two Stage Rotary Vane Pump:
The Edwards RV8 Two Stage Rotary Vane Pump is a solid, hard-working pump that will offer extractors a superior vacuum at impressive speeds.
Operation is quiet (at just 48 dBA 50Hz) and smooth, and with over 300,000 units sold Edwards pumps have countless applications across a wide range of environments.
Across the entire Edwards pump range, the RV pumps boast the highest vapour handling capacity of any rotary vane pumps available. This means these pumps are the best suited option for wet pumping applications, for example extraction and filtration.
You can expect the inlet valve to act within just 0.4 seconds, keeping your operation safe and reliable.
Features of the RV8 Pump:
- High reliability – generous lubrication of moving parts.
- Safe process and systems – fast acting inlet valve for best in class anti‑suck back protection.
- Configured to meet your vacuum needs – mode selector and two position gas ballast.
- No unplanned downtime – designed for easy maintenance.
- Better work environment – quiet running and intrusive frequencies minimised.
- Two position gas ballast allows either 60 g/hr or a class leading 220 g/hr (290 g/hr on RV12) of water vapour to be handled.
- Universal motor to cover the widest possible voltage and frequency range from a single variant.
- Smooth controlled inlet valve opening by oil pressure to eliminate pressure surges.
- Rapid closing inlet valve within 0.4 seconds of pump stopping
ACWP-40 Recirculating water pump:
Our Recirculating water vacuum pump is a great addition to any laboratory setting. Users find this piece of kit very easy to use and maintain and it's relatively cheap for how versatile it is.
On the right-hand side of the ACWP-40 Recirculating water vacuum pump you will find a cover that is removable, this is where the user can load the machine with water and ice to make the ice bath. On the front of the water recirculatory below the gauges the user will find two vacuum ports each one works independently of the other meaning that two pieces of equipment can be vacuumed down at the same time.
At the back of the unit, there are 2 ports which allow the flow of liquid to and from the unit with a valve that will stop or start the chilling process. The vacuum will start as the machine is turned on as it is the flow of water that
creates the vacuum. This pump will create a steady vacuum, but the micron level is still quite high making it perfect for the Rotary evaporator.
Please note that this pump will not do for applications that require a deep vacuum.
The ACWP-40 Recirculating water vacuum pump has the following benefits:
- Less than 50DB (noise level)
- Cheap to run
- Steady vacuum
The Inkbird Sous Vide 1000w Immersion Circulator:
Inkbird Sous Vides are an excellent way of converting open baths into heated water baths. This device consists of a heater and circulating pump to circulate water at a constant temperature. This can be used in conjunction with a range of our equipment, allowing the user to use the device as a heater operating at a precise set temperature. This enables the operations to be performed at faster rates, with greater precision.
These Sous Vides also allow for Wi-Fi connections, letting the user alter and set custom temperatures from a smart device through the Ink Bird app, without needing to be in physical proximity to the device.
The Inkbird Sous Vide 1000w Specification:
- Cable length 1.2m/47.2”
- Temperature Range: 0-90°c ±0.1°c accuracy
- Time setting range 99 hour and 59 minutes (With timer)
- Time intervals 1 minute
- Heating power: 1000W
- Input Voltage: AC 230v 50Hz
- Water shortage protection, the device will shut down and an alarm sound if the water level becomes too low
- Weight: 1.2Kg
- Dimensions: 4.5”x2.5”x15”
- Edwards RV8 Two Stage Rotary Vane Pump
- Edwards EMF10 Oil Mist Filter
- Edwards 1L Ultragrade Performance Vacuum Oil
- KF25 With O Ring Mesh
- KF25 Tri Clamps
- KF25 3 Way Connector
- Cork Rings
- Bullseye Precision Vacuum Gauge
- Inkbird Sous Vide 1000 W
- Recirculating Water Pump
- Apiezon PFPE 501 Vacuum Grease
- Glass Stopper (Still Flask)
- Glass Funnel 24-40
- Labratory Iron Base and Stand
- Cast Iron Support Ring
- Receiving Flask 1000ml
- Receiving Flask 250ml