Shield 130 Extraction System
Material Column Dimensions: 1.5" x 18"
Material Column Capacity: 79-136g
Please note, capacities are an estimate based on ideal material condition. You should allow for a 20% tolerance either way, depending on your biomass preparation.
BHO Hardware's exclusive range of stainless steel extractor systems are manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel and are ideal for extracting essential health oils from plants such as lavender and rose.
All our systems are designed, built and pressure tested in South Yorkshire, UK before being dispatched to customers.
What makes our products stand out:
- All BHO Hardware units are 304 grade stainless steel.
- All BHO Hardware connecting pieces including all the ¼” ball valves are made from 316 stainless steel
- Non Kink hoses supplied with every systems as standard
- 316 stainless steel Colour coded taps provides quality and a user friendly experience
- 2 year warranty with BHO Hardware - excludes gaskets and screens.
- Designed, assembled & tested in the UK on a BHO Hardware site.
- Custom builds are available at request.
Our safe blast systems are designed to enable the user to extract in a much safer and cleaner manner. The Shield safe blast systems use a 304 Stainless Steel Base to encapsulate the solvent oil extract mixture, this mixture is then sealed in the base until the user opens the ball valve to release the solvent, leaving the extracted oil behind in the splatter platter. The advantage of extracting in this manner as opposed to using an “open column material system” is that the oil stays free from any dust and debris that may contaminate the extract. This method of extracting is also much safer as the user has more control over the Solvent used to extract the oil.
We designed the safe blast in response to feedback from our loyal customers who didn't want to reuse the solvent or have the expense of a closed loop but wanted a safe way in which to dispose of the solvent.
The “Shield closed column material system” is basically a stripped back Closed Loop system. A huge advantage of this system is that its components are modular and can be converted in to a closed loop system.
All our systems are designed and built to the highest specification. Each is assembled by hand by one of our technicians and pressure tested up to 100PSI before being left at pressure for 24 hours.
Not only are our safe blast systems completely constructed out of 304 stainless steels they are all bespoke in terms of the design.
Another aspect of our systems evolution is that we've designed a quick release 304 stainless steel hose tail coupler. Enhancing usability, it enables you to uncouple the hoses with ease, making the job much more efficient and narrowing down the risk of leaks.
- Systems are pressure tested on site to 100PSI.
- Dual port connection capabilities for filling and emptying the system.
- Glycerine filled BHO Hardware pressure gauge.
- Viewing chamber on the base.
- Tubes come with dry ice dewaxing column.
- ¼'' 316 colour coded ball valves with shower head solvent entry to ensure butane is easily distributed throughout tube.
- 316 stainless steel quick release couplers and hose tail connectors
- The interior of all chambers and tubes are polished.
- Superior quality Vitron gaskets.
- Operating temperature range: -40F to 160F.
- Comes complete with two pressure gauges for the base and the column
Our extraction systems can be customised to suit your needs. If you would like to customise a system please call our office on 0114 229 1807.
- 1.5" x 18" blast tube with dry Ice jacket (79-136g - please note, capacities are an estimate based on ideal material condition. You should allow for a 20% tolerance either way, depending on your biomass preparation.).
- 304 stainless steel welded ¼” heavy duty ball valves.
- 304 stainless steel 1” heavy duty ball valves.
- Welded 6” base.
- 2-metre-long high-quality PTFE 304 stainless steel braided hose.
- High pressure tri clamps.
- Pipe reducers.
- Vitron gaskets.
- 1/4" NPT ball valves welded x 3" end cap lid with shower head.
- Welded collection bowl (splatter pan).
- Couplers, connectors, hex nuts etc.
- Never put butane filled tubes in the freezer.
- Always use in extremely well ventilated OUTDOOR areas.
- Using dry ice instead of crushed will get the product much colder.
- Using a combination of dry ice and heat will help move the solvent more efficiently between canisters.
- Ensure you leave 20% space in the gas reclamation tank to account for expansion.
- When packing the tube try to compress the product, this will help saturate all the product when you come to administer the butane.
- Vacuuming the tube after you’ve packed the product helps remove any unwanted moisture and oxygen. The vacuum will enable faster filling of butane.
- Freezing the vacuumed tube for a minimum of 2 hours before administering the butane will mean you don’t pull as much chlorophyll out of the product so it will improve clarity and increase yield.